Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Whew!  This week has been busy.  Why?  I don't know.  The snow is finally melting, thank goodness!  It seems like the girls have been restless.  It's probably due to the weather.  I have not wanted to get out of bed all week long, myself. 

Leanne and I are planning to go to the mall in Joplin on Saturday.  We have a sitter watching my girls and her foster boys at my house.  They all play pretty well together and are close in age.  The sitter said that she was up for it, so we aren't going to give her a chance to back out!  Leanne's birthday was Wednesday, so we are going to celebrate with a little shopping, and maybe a pedicure!  We need it! :o)

We've got to get to church on Sunday.  We have been missing too often lately.  Guess that means that I'm going to do very little house work this weekend.  I'd not complain about that, but the house is a real mess.  I have such a hard time keeping up. Wish that I could afford a house keeper to help me out once a week.  Maybe if I had a bigger house----the mess would just be spread out a little more and not quite as noticealbe, 'ya think?  :o)

Joe has been super busy with work.  He's just working long hours.  He has to go to Tulsa twice a day.  Hopefully this weekend he can get the cattle worked.  We still have not weaned the calves.  The are no longer calves, but good sized cows!

Cassie

No comments: