Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween weekend.

Hello!

The girls and I had a fairly good weekend.  Can't say as much for Joe.  He had to work all weekend.  Soybean harvest is happening, so he's been keeping busy.  We've missed him for the past couple of weeks.  We see very little of him during harvest time.  He's been working long hours.  They hope to be done by November 9th.

I did not get the girls a costume for Halloween this year.  I was just not up for it.  They are so expensive!  Madison did not have school on Friday so she got to go to daycare.  Daycare was having a party, so I dressed the girls as cowgirls.  They had boots n jeans, hats, and bandannas.  They were cute enogh, and happy with it.  Guess I lucked out.

After daycare I took them down on Main Street in Chanute.  The merchants were passign out candy.  We made a trip around the block.  They collected more than enough candy!  And they were satisfied with that.

Saturday afternoon the girls and I went to a Premier Jewelry party.  I got suckered into booking a party.  I'm going to have one in March---either the 19th or 26th.  You can expect an invitation in the mail!  :o)

Saturday evening Randy and Leanne brought the boys over and we roasted hotdogs.  They stayed for a couple of hours.  It was a perfect evening----not too cold---and the wind was not blowing.  The kids all had a good time.

Sunday was just a lazy day.  I had wanted to go to church, but it just did not happen.  Joe was home for the morning but had to go to work after lunch.  He actually got home at 7pm that night, so we got to spend a little time with him before bed.

How was your weekend?
Cassie

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend!