Monday, December 7, 2009

Tidings and Joy!

Not much going on here. Is it Friday yet?

We had the girls' birthday party on Saturday. Hard to believe that Madison is five today and Abby will be two on the 27th. Madison is having a party at pre-k today. Wish I could be there. She and her class are getting some balloons. That should be fun.

I've had hip problems lately. My back hurt all weekend long. Last week I went to the chiropractor twice. I should probably go back again this week too. It is still hurting, but nothing like it did this weekend.

I've about got all of my Christmas shopping done. Just got to come up with some ideas for the in-laws. That's a tough job!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sorry we missed the party! I hope your feeling better! Gosh how time flies! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Seems like it was just yesterday that we were pregnant!
Love the pictures too!