Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coffee Beans Up the Nose!

Yip!  Up the nose!  Abby thought it would be a good place to store her bean.  I guess that they were playing with them at daycare for some kind of project and she shoved one up her nose!  I had to leave work and take her to the doctor.  We waited for an hour. And by that time it had bothered her enough and she had rubbed her nose enough that it came out.  All the doctor had to do was inspect to see that the entire thing had come out.  Abby was pretty traumatized though.  We had to hold her down for the doctor to look up her nose.

Only my kid!!! Right???!!!!

Guess her caffine adiction is getting to her.  We are going to have to wean her off that coffee for breakfast!  :o)

Cassie

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh My!! That's crazy! I bet she was traumatized at the Dr. I know Addi would be.. I'm sure I will have similar things with ours. I was just thinking the other day, what if she shoved something up her nose... she has her finger in it all the time right now! :-)

Stephanie Kay said...

LOL! So far none of my kids have put anything up their nose BUT a friend of mine has a son who stuff cooked macaroni noodles up his nose - plural! They had to use a straw to fish them all out.