Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jewelry returned.

Hi!

Well, we took the bracelet back and Madison appologized for taking it.  She cried and gave the clerk a hug.  I was hoping for a more stern lecture from the clerk, but I wound up having to direct the conversation.  We also visited a police officer.  He did a little better job, but I still directed much of the conversation.  Madison cried, appologized, and hugged the officer.  I think that she surprized him whith the hug.  He loosened up a little after that and talked to her more.  I hope that she learned her lesson. We've talked quite a bit about paying for things. 

The girls were sick on Friday.  So, we stayed home.  I think we've all got some weird kind of bug.  Sinuses have been bothering us all.  We've also had a touch of stomach "something".  It just keeps hanging on.  It's like we are all trying to develop bronchitis.  There are seveal others with the same types of symptoms.  Madison actually ran a fever on Friday.  We are all ready for spring break!  Guess maybe it could be "spring fever"!  :o)

This weekend we sold calves.  They did pretty well.  At least we can make our payments.  That's a relief!  We've got to shop for a bull -----and soon.  Ours died earlier in the winter.  He had not been doing well for quite a while.  Joe kept threatening to sell him, but he died first.  That's the way it goes!

I've got parent/teacher conferences next week.  I'm ready to get them over with.  Usually in the spring we don't have as many parents as we do in the fall.  I'm hoping that this is the case this year.  I just want to get them over with.  I desperatley need a break!

I'm looking forward to our trip to Hot Springs!  :o)

Cassie

No comments: