Friday, January 29, 2010

More Snow!

Well, we are getting some more snow. I'm so sick of the stuff.  I'm ready for spring.  This has been a super busy couple of weeks.  The kids at school have been absolutely awful!  We can't figure out what it is exactly.  Usually we don't see these kinds of behaviors and low grades until about spring break, but it has started super early this year.  It's going to be a long semester!

My girls have been fairly good for the past few weeks.  However last weekend we went 'round and 'round with Madison.  She did not want to listen and learn from her "past experiences", which involved spankings. That girl was in trouble all weekend long!  I hope this weekend goes better.  She has been pretty good all week this week.

Abby is definitely in the terrible two's.  She's really not as bad as Madison was though.  She's talking a lot now.  I can usually understand everything that she says.

We finally got our new mattress.  I can't say that it's helped my back much, but I'm sleeping better.  With weather like this though, I just want to go into hybernation though.

I guess that I should not complain so much about the snow.  It could be worse.  I've not talked to any family in Arkansas yet today, but they were supposed to get lots of ice and snow.  I'm hoping that they did not have it as bad as was expected.  But I do hope I can make it home from work today.  We made it to town, but I was uneasy.  It will be much worse on our way home.  I'd not be as nervous if I did not have the girls with me.  I just fear getting stranded or in an accident with them.

Joe did not have to go to Tulsa today.  I'm thankful for that.  Yesterday he just took one load to Carthage, Mo.  Maybe we can get the girls out in the snow this weekend.  We need to have some family fun.  Hopefully we will make it to Church on Sunday.  I just hate to miss.

Well, I've got to go for now.  These kids are not finding the video on Congress as exciting as they should!  :o)

Cassie

No comments: