Friday, February 12, 2010

Pass the tissue please!

Well, once again, I'm feeling lousey!  I've got some sort of sinus infection.  I went to the doctor yesteday and got some anitbiotics.  I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better soon.  I missed work on Monday, and probably could have stayed home all week long if I had had more sick days.  I try to save them as much as I can because I have to share them with the girls.  I only get 10 days a year.  I've not been able to save any for the past few years because I've had to use them for pregnancy.

Anyway, I wanted to stay home today  but both of the girls have Valentine Parties.  I'd never hear the end of it if they had to miss those!

Are you celebrating Valentine's Day with your Honey?  We were going to..... but could not find a sitter.  Oh well, maybe we will do it another weekend.

I've been having all kinds of conflicting feeling and issues on where to send Madison to kindergarten next year.  Should she go to Chanute, where I teach, or to Girard, the district that we live in.  We really want her in the Girard district when she's older.  She will be much closer to friends and activities.  But that means if we send her there next year, she will have to be left alone before and after school for a while.  If I bring her to Chanute.....there are lots of logistic issues. I have to be at work 45 minutes before her school starts.  There are bussing issues.  I've just been having a terrible time trying to make heads and tales of the situation.  It's a long drawn out story with no good answer.  I need your prayers!

Have a good weekend!
Cassie

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

We aren't doing anything special for VDay. I'm ok with that. The 22nd is Ben's 5th birthday so we'll be celebrating then. We're going to Boston on the "T" to the New England Aquarium. We're all excited about it.!! :)