Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not much.

Hi! What's going on in your world? Same old thing in mine! Work, kids, housework, exhaustion.

I temporarily got over my sinus infection, but now I think it's trying to come back on me again. Abby is not feeling well. She has a double ear infection. It wasnt' long ago that she had an ear infection. I hope that this does not become a habit of hers. Joe had to come pick her up from daycare today. I just couldn't take off and leave my classroom. Anyway, he took her to the doctor and got her some antibiotics. Hope that does the trick for her.

I'm so ready for spring break! Joe and I decided, for my birthday, that we would go to Hot Springs. We are going to stay at the Emabssy Suites Hotel and take a trip to the horse races. I'm so excited! I'm ready for a break from everything! Mom and Mary Jo will keep the girls for us. I'm looking forward to spending some time with Joe. We don't get as much time toghether as we'd like, much less by ourselves! :o)

I'm so ready for the cold weather to be over. I want to get outside. The girls are just dying to play outsied too. We have thought about getting them a trampoline, just a small one. I don't know if we will follow up on that this summer or not. Gosh! With the Kansas wind-----we'd have to set that sucker in cement though! :o)

I think that we are going to sell calves this weekend. Joe's got them weaned off and pinned up. I'm ready for them to go! Bet I don't get any more housework done this weekend than I did last weekend.

How are you spending your time lately?

Cassie

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Hot Springs! That brings back memories!! :)

Jenn said...

That sounds like a good idea! Hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday!!